Support Programs to Help Make Ig Therapy Accessible and Affordable
Welcome to Hizentra Connect, a comprehensive resource center for healthcare providers (HCPs) and people who depend on CSL Behring's immune globulin (Ig) therapies.
How can Hizentra Connect help?
- Helps the majority of eligible patients with commercial insurance pay $0 out-of-pocket for Hizentra*
- Patients can contact CSL Behring's Hizentra Connect Resource Center at 1-877-355-4447 to learn more.
A gap in insurance shouldn't mean a gap in treatment. CSL Behring understands the stress and hardship caused by a lapse in health insurance. Assurance is designed to help eligible patients, who rely on our Ig therapies, continue to receive treatment even if they experience a lapse in third-party, private health insurance.
Benefits for Patients
Assurance allows patients to build up a reserve of Hizentra at no additional cost. This can be used in the event of a lapse in insurance coverage, so it's important to enroll as soon as possible.*
Advantage for HCPs
Assurance helps to keep patients on track with their treatment protocol during difficult times.
Patient Assistance Program
- Provides access to therapies for qualified patients who are uninsured or underinsured
Learn more about the Patient Assistance Program.
Hizentra is covered under Medicare Part B.*
The convenience of self-infused Hizentra—covered under the same benefit category as IVIg.†
Lower patient out-of-pocket cost than with Part D
- Coverage includes infusion pump, ancillary supplies, medication, and nurse training
No prior authorization required‡
For updated coverage and comprehensive support, call Hizentra Connect at 1-877-355-4447, Monday–Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET.
- A unique program that connects PI and CIDP patients and caregivers with people who have direct experience with Hizentra therapy
- Offers peer-to-peer support, resources, and encouragement*
- Provides a one-month supply of product, infusion equipment, and training at no cost to your patient
- Free in-home visits by a trained nurse who will teach patients how to infuse Hizentra
- Seamless process, from trial and request to follow-up therapy notes provided to your office and the patient's pharmacy
- Prior authorizations, appeals, and connection to CSL Behring's field reimbursement team
Get in touch to learn more
Along with the support offered by the knowledgeable staff of Hizentra Connect, your Hizentra representative can also serve as a valuable resource for information about PI and SCIg treatment. Please feel free to utilize their expertise.Request more information about Hizentra
Of course, a lot of useful information is at your fingertips through this site right now, including Access and Billing Codes and Patient Resources.