Support Programs to Help Make Ig Therapy Accessible and Affordable
Welcome to IgIQ, a comprehensive resource center for healthcare providers (HCPs) and people who depend on CSL Behring's immune globulin (Ig) therapies.
To get the guidance and support you need, call
Monday–Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET
How can IgIQ help?
The majority of Hizentra patients with commercial insurance pay $0 out-of-pocket
The Hizentra Co-Pay Relief program helps eligible patients with monthly out-of-pocket expenses for Hizentra (up to $5,000 per year, with no monthly cap*).†
To be eligible:
- Prescription must be for chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy or primary immunodeficiency diagnosis. For PI diagnosis, patients must be at least 2 years of age and for CIDP diagnosis, patients must be at least 18 years of age
- Patient must be receiving Hizentra through a specialty pharmacy or physician office
- It is recommended that the patient use a Specialty Pharmacy provider that is in-network with the patient's current plan
- Patient must express financial need
- Patient must have coverage for the product under a private U.S. insurance plan. Not valid for prescriptions eligible for reimbursement by any federal or state healthcare program, such as Medicare, Medicare Advantage plans, Medicaid, PCIP, Champus, TriCare, Veterans Administration (VA), or any other state or federal program
- Patients whose insurance policy prohibits co-pay assistance are not eligible. Prior to enrolling in this CSL Behring program, participants are responsible for checking with their insurance carrier to confirm that their participation is not inconsistent with their insurance carrier's requirements.
- This program is subject to change or discontinuation by CSL Behring at any time, for any reason, and with or without prior notice
- Hizentra Co-Pay Relief program is administered by Medmonk Inc.; terms and conditions apply
Enrollment happens seamlessly at the Specialty Pharmacy. Patients interested in receiving co-pay assistance must contact their Specialty Pharmacy, express their need for financial assistance, and ask the pharmacy to enroll them by requesting Hizentra Co-Pay Assistance via Medmonk.*
Patients can contact CSL Behring's IgIQ Resource Center at 1-877-355-IGIQ (4447) or visit www.Hizentra.medmonk.com for additional information.
Protect your patient from a lapse in coverage
A gap in insurance shouldn't mean a gap in treatment. CSL Behring understands the stress and hardship caused by a lapse in health insurance. CSL Behring AssuranceSM is designed to help eligible patients, who rely on our Ig therapies, continue to receive treatment even if they experience a lapse in third-party, private health insurance.
Benefits for Patients
CSL Behring Assurance allows patients to build up a reserve of Hizentra at no additional cost. This can be used in the event of a lapse in insurance coverage, so it's important to enroll as soon as possible.‡
Advantage for HCPs
CSL Behring Assurance helps to keep patients on track with their treatment protocol during difficult times.
Find out more about the program, including terms and conditions, at cslbehringassurance.com.
Patient Assistance Program
- Provides therapy to qualified patients who are uninsured, underinsured, or unable to afford their prescribed therapy
Learn more about the Patient Assistance Program.
Patient Advocate Programs
- A unique program that connects patients and caregivers with people who have direct experience with Hizentra therapy
- A Voice2Voice advocate can offer encouragement, assistance, and advice on non-medical questions*
- Patient Advocacy Programs are currently available only to PI patients; Programs for CIDP patients will be available in the near future
Premier StartSM Sample Program
- Provides a one-month supply of product, infusion equipment, and training at no cost to your patient
- Free in-home visits by a trained nurse from Premier StartSM who will teach patients how to infuse Hizentra
- Seamless process, from sample request to follow-up therapy notes provided to your office and the patient's pharmacy
- Coding and billing assistance
- Prior authorization assistance
- Appeal assistance
- IgIQ refers patients to specialty pharmacies covered by the patient's insurance and also coordinates dispensing samples to specialty pharmacies for eligible patients
- Provides validation of insurance coverage through an unbiased benefit investigation
- Consumer affairs
- Customer service
- Medical information
- Access to educational materials
Get in touch to learn more
Along with the support offered by the knowledgeable staff of IgIQ, your Hizentra representative can also serve as a valuable resource for information about PI and SCIg treatment. Please feel free to utilize their expertise.Request more information about Hizentra